The Most Reliable Hand Mixers, According to Bakers

I learned how to bake before I even knew how to cook properly. I've had jobs where I garnished cream cakes with shiny fruit, shaped hundreds of baguettes, pan-banged dozens of cookies various closet-sized kitchens. Despite all this, I’d never picked up a hand mixer until a few months ago when I was spending a month away from my home, away from my trusty stand mixer, and had to bake for a few winter festivities. My Cuisinart workhorse mixed, creamed, whipped, and emulsified everything I needed without tiring out my poor arms. My appreciation for this compact kitchen essential is going strong, but I’m still no expert on the matter.

So, to learn a little bit more, I turned to my fellow bakers for everything you need to know about hand mixers, from its many uses to the exact ones to shop.

Read More >>



Comments