The Home Edit’s Walmart Collection Will Help You Organize *Everything*

The Home Edit has been one of my low-key favorite Netflix shows. Clea Shearer and Joanna Teplin are bubbly and approachable; the show gives us a look at their famous clients’ McMansions; and there is tons of practical advice on editing, categorizing, containing, and maintaining everything from clothes and shoes to laundry and kitchen essentials.

But, as much as I follow through on Shearer and Teplin’s tips, I haven’t been able to commit to one of their biggest: clear bins that let me see everything in their rightful place. They’re surprisingly expensive for what they are, and I always think that I can get the same result without them. Spoiler: I can’t. Thankfully for my wallet, The Home Edit has launched a budget-friendly collection of storage organizers at Walmart.

Read More >>



Comments