Pete Davidson Is a Chicken Cutlet Connoisseur

America has seen Pete Davidson every Saturday night on Saturday Night Live for the last seven years. More recently, we’ve seen him on the cover of tabloid magazines alongside Kim Kardashian and as the frequent subject of trending Twitter threads. I’ve personally dreamed of seeing Pete next to me on the sidewalk, holding my hand, making jokes about his lack of sleep, presidential elections, and his numerous high-profile relationships. The one place I never expected to find Pete was on Ruth Roger’s podcast River Cafe Table, where he joined the esteemed London-based chef to talk about everything from his special method for making Cup O' Noodles and scrambled eggs to his mom’s homemade chicken cutlets. Once I saw that this very podcast episode did exist, I said to my real-life partner, “There’s no way Pete can cook…is there?”

“No way,” my partner replied. “He probably orders a ton of Postmates and I’m sure all of it hurts his stomach,” he said. Pete has spoken openly about living with Crohn’s Disease, a type of inflammatory bowel disease. It seemed likely that he had a limited list of foods he could eat without experiencing severe physical discomfort for hours after.

Read More >>



Comments