9 Gifts for Kids Who Love To Cook, According to a Kid Who Loves To Cook

I live with my 4-year-old son Arthur (or Artie) in a relatively small apartment in Brooklyn, New York where we have only one real closet and almost every square inch is maxed out. For me, that means that every toy I buy for him has to cross off more than one box to make the cut. In a perfect world, all of his toys are fun, educational to some degree, and easy on the eyes (and ears).

With the guidelines I’ve set for Artie, I’ve put together a list of gifts perfect for kids who love food and cooking. These beautiful and functional toys and accessories may just inspire a life-long interest in the culinary arts, which I already see in Artie. Now, if only I could figure out how to get him interested in cleaning up...

Read More >>



Comments