45 Best Tomato Recipes & You Can't Tell Me Otherwise

Tomatoes for summer? Groundbreaking. But Meryl Streep jokes aside, it really is a delicious time to be alive. Growing up, I never thought much of raw tomatoes—I didn’t avoid them, per se, but I never went out of my way to seek them out. I thought it was because I just didn't like them but really, I just wasn’t eating great tomatoes. Eventually, I learned about heirloom tomatoes (ever heard of 'em?!) and then later in life, traveled to Italy where I ate fresh tomatoes daily during peak season. Now, I’ll practically eat them like an apple (try and stop me!). I put the red (or green or yellow or orange or brown-ish!) fruit to work with these 45 tomato recipes all summer long.


Best Tomato Recipes for Summer

1. Marcella Hazan's Tomato Sauce With Onion & Butter

Who knew that three ingredients plus barely any active work equaled the most nuanced, buttery tomato sauce out there? Don't forget bread on the side, for dipping.

Read More >>



Comments