21 Experience Gifts for People Who Don’t Want ‘Things’

My husband and I have an understanding when it comes to gifts: Instead of getting each other physical items, we gift experiences. I mean, I’ll still welcome a nice piece of jewelry any day but I’d rather take a weekend trip or tune into a crafting class. In fact, some of the best gifts I’ve given him are experiences, such as a personalized video from a basketball player on the New York Knicks via Cameo and a tie-dying class from Uncommon Goods.

While there might not always be a physical present to unwrap, experience-based gifts are truly the gifts that keep on giving. You’ll make new memories and laugh until your bellies hurt, and you’ll still wind up with physical momentos afterward such as photos from a trip, a finished arts and crafts project, or a delicious meal that you cooked together.

Read More >>



Comments