The Best Gas Grills, According to Experts That Actually Use Them

Confession time: When it comes to grilling, I’m a total novice. Make no mistake, I know my way around a kitchen and love cooking for my inner circle, but grilling? The closest I’ve gotten to the real deal is plating the freshly charred burgers my dad whipped up—until now, that is. My fiancé and I recently moved into an apartment with a shared backyard, and we are ready to invest in a grill for our newfound space. (I can picture it now: inviting all of our friends over for charred rib eye and veggie kebabs…did anyone else just get really hungry?)

As a barbecue beginner, I’m looking for something that is easy to use and that will deliver delicious results. So what better way to get started than with a gas grill? Known for their ease and efficiency, gas grills heat up quickly, cook food in a snap, and are a breeze to clean up later. And since they emit less smoke than charcoal grills, I won’t have to worry about ingesting all those excess fumes.

Read More >>



Comments