38 4th of July Appetizers to Kick Off the Celebrations

I love driving up the Oregon coast with my cousins on the Fourth of July weekend, fishing poles and huge beach blankets packed. Most years we rent a big house, with an extra-large kitchen and a long dining table where we can all sit together for meals: not just for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but for little bites throughout the day, as well. But regardless of where I am, the holiday weekend is, for me, really 100 percent about that CGL (Chill Grazing Lifestyle).

Whether I'm dipping crunchy vegetables into my favorite dips (hummus, nori sour cream, garlicky spinach and yogurt) or snacking on BBQ-friendly finger foods (deviled eggs, chips and guac, fish-sauce chicken wings), you can bet I'll be grazing on lots of yummy bites. Here are Food52's best Fourth of July appetizers to get you snacking like a champ, too.

Read More >>



Comments