There Are a Lot of Bad Garden Hoses, but These 5 Are Great

Welcome to Best of the Test, a thoroughly tested, expertly vetted, only semi-serious product recommendation series. Join us as we sleep with a dozen different bed sheets, make gallons of ice, air fry all the wings, and more in pursuit of the very best things to buy.


For all the advantages that living in a big city like New York offers, unless you’re by a park, greenery isn’t one of them. I lived in Manhattan for a large part of my life, so the idea of gardening is a completely new territory for me. But once my husband and I moved into the ‘burbs with more space and greenery to call our own, gardening suddenly became part of our weekend errands list. While we have sprinklers to handle most of the lawn, my husband and I would spend our weekend mornings watering areas that were out of reach with a garden hose. It also came in handy when washing our car and rinsing out smelly garbage cans—two other tasks that we’ve accepted as part of the suburban lifestyle.

Read More >>



Comments