It's Blueberry Season, Baby! Here's How to Store Them.

Don’t judge me for getting excited about blueberries. I know they're generally available in the supermarket year-round, but don’t you dare judge me for being extra-excited come late spring, early summer. Because that’s when fresh blueberries are at their best. You can drive up to any roadside farm stand or scour local farmers markets and easily stock up on pints of the brightest, plumpest, and absolute sweetest blueberries. (Though, in my opinion, in addition to farmers markets, blueberries deserve to be displayed at a precious gems and minerals showcase.)

Regardless of where you buy them, once you bring them home, these petite berries need to be handled with care. And because I care about you and your fruit, here’s how to pick and store fresh blueberries.

Read More >>



Comments