6 Adult Easter Baskets to Treat a Loved One (Or Yourself) This Year

When I got my first job in New York, I moved in with three other girls over a fateful Easter weekend. Waking up on Easter Sunday, I got pulled into a household Easter egg hunt, and I knew my decision to move in was for the best. My roomie set it all up and even prepared Easter baskets filled with treats for each of us. I was 22 and loved it. That special, silly morning has always stuck with me, and more than 10 years later, I still stan adult Easter baskets (and my then-roomies are my now-BFFs).

Regardless of your age or traditions, here’s your sign to surprise your fam, friends, or even delivery courier with a fun basket of goodies just for them. Pro tip: Skip the drugstore candy aisle and really treat them. Need ideas? Six sweet themes ahead.

Read More >>



Comments